Dreddit Corporation History
|This article has information about current or ongoing events such as politics or deployments, and must be kept up to date.|
Dreddit is full of assholes who sit around stations playing cards. Every once in a while someone will get up to take a piss, look out a window notice that our enemies are sitting outside the station. They will check the comms, and notice that we have been taunted for hours.
"Sir, we are under full taunt attack and must do something before someone hears it and begins to cry". An order is given and the Dreddit pilots run out and jump into what ever is sitting at the docks: garbage haulers, taxis, tugs.
The fleet disgorges thru the wrecks of the pilots that left the card game early and drunkenly stumbled into the waiting enemies. We swarm the enemies. Those that have guns, (with ammo loaded), drunkenly shoot at anything outside the station, (Concord expresses their displeasure), those without guns or ammo, ram the enemy ships.
There are many deaths, some of those deaths are our enemies. We declare victory and put the corpses on display, a few of the corpses belong to our enemies. We go back to playing cards. -- Kalbalakrab, Reddit
- 1 Dreddit Lore
- 2 Dreddit Timeline
- 2.1 2009
- 2.2 2010
- 2.3 2011
- 2.4 2012
- 2.5 2013
- 2.6 2014
This is a place to catalog all of the amazing and often very funny things that Dreddit has done.
- DurrHurrDurr gets trapped in a wormhole
- 2010-02-15 On Dreddit's third day the goons welcome us to eve by hot dropping our mining op. Eve-Kill Battle Report
- 2010-03-01 We killmail whore a GoonWaffe titan kill Titan in rifters
- Fleshfghter flips a battleship's can in a Badger
- Just Fleshfghter in general.
- 2010-03-12 "The Flight of the Thorax" - Fearless Leader Fletcher Hammond upgrades his computer, and shows off new graphics capability to wife. His wife, desirous to see such fine ships in flight, prevails on Fearless Leader Fletcher Hammond to demonstrate. Never one to gainsay the words of a lady, he bravely undocks his unfit Thorax into the path of no less than 9 War Targets, sacrificing his ship, and body of the time.
- 2010-03-27 Fletcher Hammond suffers grievous hand injury
- 2010-05-02 Dreddit claims its first carrier kill
- 2010-05-22 Dank Nugs (CEO), on a roam through nullsec in a Dramiel, failed to acquire a lock and point on a Badger not once but twice within 20 minutes. He then ragequit with the weak excuse, "I have to get up and go to breakfast in 30 minutes."
- 2010-11-28 DurrHurrDurr leads not one, but two suicide fleets, the second of which results in the drop of a troll TCU in C0ven space and the undocking of 4 carriers to the destroy the fleet, in addition to the destruction of a cyno-Moa
- 2010-12-04 Montolio announces that most of Stainwagon, including C0ven will be set to +5 (mutual) for the duration of our Catch/Curse campaign.
- 2011-01-08 Notchicken is somehow convinced to read an NC-17 Harry Potter fanfic on TS during a structure shoot. In its entirety. He was handsomely rewarded with both ISK and the sound of three dozen spent TESTies.
- 2011-01-13 DurrHurrDurr forgets to take his meds, this results in him sperging all day. Two days later he left Dreddit and shortly thereafter rejoined TEST as part of Autistic Sharks - as of 2011-01-23 he's back in Dreddit.
- 2011-03-07 George Colren unleashes one of the most succulent torrents of carebear tears anyone has ever heard. And then goes back to extract an apology.
- 2012-08-07 TEST as an alliance decides to all x up in jabber, DDoSing our own services.
- 2012-08-15 In less than an hour of mad shooting and standard -A- shittyness, 16 -A- supers coming to nearly 300B ISK are completely welped in our new home, K-6K16, including Makalu's own Nyx. 455 ships killed (294.94B ISK) for 188 ships lost (7.36B ISK) overall 97.57% Efficiency
- Vittorios (simonvc) founds the /r/eve sub-reddit which quickly grows to 500+ subscribers.
Several attempts are made to start a reddit corp and an in-game channel is created which attracts a handful of users.
- 2010-02-09 Fletcher Hammond (AZRugger) posts a comment about forming a EVE corp on /r/gaming
- 2010-02-09 Fletcher then makes a post to /r/gaming asking if he should make a Reddit EVE Corp and trying to gather some support.
- 2010-02-09 original thread explodes with support.
- 2010-02-09 Kelvin suggests that the corp be named Dreaddit.
- 2010-02-09 Fletcher Hammond creates Dreddit Corp ingame.
- 2010-02-09 Ylca proposes and consolidates the initial draft of Dreddit's by-laws
- 2010-02-09 Misaki Tanaka (geekdad) creates Dreddit's official subreddit.
- 2010-02-09 Within 4 hours, Dreddit has over 100 members, and hits the member cap for Fletcher Hammond's skills causing a lot of moaning of wait times for acceptance into the corporation. Fletcher Hammond issues a State of the Corp Address.
- 2010-02-10 Fletcher Hammond puts out the call for the board of directors for Dreddit.
- 2010-02-10 Still plagued by Fletcher Hammond's low skills, the corporation is handed over to Dreddit's second CEO, Empire Starter.
- 2010-02-10 During his short rule, Empire Starter allows the corporation to bring in more members, after the short age of expansion he steps down and Fletcher Hammond takes the CEO role once again.
- 2010-02-10 Fletcher Hammond sends out standing orders. Choosing Placid as Dreddit's home, partly to be as far away from the Goons as possible. He has the map upside down, and they're right next door (see image at right).
- 2010-02-11 Vercotti (Alex Barrett) registers the corporate domain; dredd.it.
- 2010-02-13 Fletcher Hammond announces the new Dreddit Board of Directors.
- 2010-02-14 n7s joins the dev team and donates a dedicated web server for the first corp web-services (forum, killboard, wiki), which later results in The great forum crash of 2010
- 2010-02-15 GoonWaffe hotdrop a Dreddit mining operation, and after blowing up everything that couldn't get away quickly, get nostalgic for their early days. Eve-Kill Battle Report
- 2010-02-15 Killboard is created.
- 2010-02-15 Original Wiki is created - Due to the SSO system not being completed, it fails fairly miserably.
- 2010-02-16 Due to overtures from, and discussion with GoonWaffe, Dreddit acquires mutual blue (+10) standings with GoonWaffe.
- 2010-02-28 Dreddit acquires access to the GoonWaffe Wiki.
- 2010-02-28 Matalok finalizes the SSO system with Jabber server.
- 2010-03-01 Flying as part of a Goon operation, Dreddit get their name on a Titan kill.
- 2010-03-10 Matalok finalizes the SSO system with Wiki integration.
- 2010-03-?? Privateers declare war on Dreddit, finally giving the corp some public recognition.
- 2010-03-?? Misaki Tanaka stands down as head of the Web Team, retaining directorship of Propaganda, and Matalok is chosen by the directors to take his place.
- 2010-03-23 Anti Pirating Entperprises wardecs Dreddit.
- 2010-03-29 After GoonWaffe self-immolates(again) Dreddit acquires full access to the GoonWaffer jabber server. Hilarity ensues.
- 2010-04-11 Fluffy Kirby joins Mumble and serenades Ylca. Ylca falls in love.
- 2010-04-11 Fleshfghter uses Mumble for the first time. While talking on Mumble, Fleshfghter is jumped by three Dark Grendal at the Mesy/Orv gate. 35 people jump into fleet to avenge his death and the Dark Grendal members panic and run.
- 2010-04-16 Dreddit loses its first capital ship to a :welp:
- 2010-04-16 Dreddit officially moves to its new home in and begins shredding up 0.0 space.
- 2010-04-22 12:30PM EVE Time, the Dreddit Forum goes down, panic ensues.
- 2010-04-28 Fletcher Hammond steps down as CEO, and Dank Nugs takes over the post.
- 2010-04-29 Twizted Sizter is made a director.
- 2010-05-02 Dreddit rides along with a joint Northern Coalition and Pandemic Legion operation deep inside enemy territory in Delve, home of the invading IT Alliance. A capital ship assembly plant is destroyed, and a baby Titan a[B0RT]ed.
- 2010-05-03 Montolio is made a director.
- 2010-05-07 Gazzini loses his tengu. References to "Gazzini's Tengu" now unambiguously resolve to the mumble channel.
- 2010-05-09 The first Dreddit-organized POS shoot takes place, successfully putting a Privateer Alliance medium research POS into reinforced mode after approximately 4 hours.
- 2010-05-10 Aforementioned POS comes out of reinforced, and is swiftly destroyed by a fleet of 55 Dredditors, many of whom alarm-clocked to be on the op.
- 2010-06-10 A second Privateer POS is put into Reinforced but is unable to be killed due to a RR BS Fleet. Dreddit learns the values of scouting.
- 2010-05-11 Dreddit assists the Northern Coalition in holding H-W against on all-out assault by the Southern Coalition, one of the largest battles in EVE history. Tez Saurus posts a morale-destroying video about the victory.
- 2010-05-11 Dreddit's current home DKUK, under Tau Ceti Federation soveriengty, and shared with [LODRA], is assaulted by several SC alliances and friends, including IT, Br1ck, and Ev0ke. Multiple SBUs were placed in system, but were destroyed after the invading fleet, though superior in numbers, was driven off and defeated. Dreddit gains experience in sovereignty defense.
- 2010-05-13 Dreddit announces the creation of Test Alliance Please Ignore.
- 2010-05-14 On their first day in Test Alliance Please Ignore, Dreddit claims its first sovereign system in Delve, home of IT Alliance.
- 2010-05-26 Operation TROLL OP commences. Hilarity ensues.
- 2010-05-26 Misaki Tanaka steps down as Propaganda Director. Tez Saurus is installed in his place.
- 2010-06-?? Goons/TEST re-enforce a Atlas related POS which may have been holding a baby supercapital, Atlas try to respond but get marred in standings disputes.
- 2010-06-?? A Cursed/Goon/TEST joint op succeeds at destroying a CoW baby supercapital while still in the CSAA. CoW denies it, TEST rejoices.
- 2010-06-?? Pissed off with us not destroying a baby supercapital, Atlas re-enforces a few TEST POSes with a large fleet.
- 2010-06-12 Tez Saurus creates what is probably the best Eve video ever in honor of the CSAA kill.
- 2010-06-24 Dank Nugs steps down as CEO, and Montolio is selected as his replacement.
- 2010-06-?? rob3r takes Montolio's spot as Director of Diplomacy.
- 2010-07-02 TEST pushes their strategic objective into overdrive, putting pressure on Atlas pets and renters in the Scalding Pass region. HTA failcascades, GC/CoW collapses, and Scalding Pass becomes a barren wasteland ripe for the taking. With blood in the water, many alliances start moving into the area to fill the void TEST helped create.
- 2010-07-09 TEST was wardecced by Everto Rex Regis, who thought it was necessary to post a message on reddit to alert us to their presence.
- 2010-07-12 TEST begin moving to a new home in the north.
- 2010-07-15 Joe D'Trader was kicked for buying up all GSCs in M-N and re-listing them at 10 million ISK causing a fair amount of moving drama.
- 2010-07-15 TEST was wardecced by EFAE Alumni, a three person corp.
- 2010-07-26 Selma Body is made a director.
- 2010-07-28 TEST finally gets its first bubble on the map.
- Sa matra kills more fucking dramiels.
- 2010-09-18 TEST gets a bunch of capital ships destroyed because Goons fell asleep and forgot to come help us.
- 2010-10-07 Montolio does a little math, figures out that OWN Alliance has 6 tech moons but doesn't pay (much) reimbursement. Hilarity ensues.
- 2010-10-09 Combined forces of 500 subcaps and 180 caps from Goonswarm, TEST, and other NC alliances destroy 3 Ev0ke CSAAs. Estimated Ev0ke losses range from 3 baby titans and minerals for 2 more titans, to 1 baby titan being made for a WIdot member and 2 motherships. TEST propaganda video ends up shown on PC Gamer and Kotaku
- 2010-10-10 Montolio opens up the OWN refugee program for OWN Alliance corporations. Several smaller corp flock over to TEST Alliance and the membership numbers boost.
- 2010-10-18 Autistic Sharks (ex-HGH) rejoin TEST alliance.
- 2010-10-18(?) TEST passes 3000 members, is fifth largest alliance in game
- 2010-10-27 More trolling than usual.
- 2010-11-02 11/2 Never Forget!
- 2010-11-08 9 4 Leeloo Dallas Multipass lives again! Cloud Ring campaign is wrapping up.
- 2010-11-09 TEST passes Morsus Mihi to become third largest alliance in Eve
- 2010-12-22 Conquest of Pnqy.
- Early January - conquest of Fountain continues pretty much unopposed, other than some really annoying timers. IT pets Blade, Black Star Alliance, Talos Coalition are falling apart.
- 2011-01-22 IT grows a pair and tries to fight back. Clusterfuck Coalition kills 2 IT Titans, 2 Motherships, and a bunch of caps in Z30S-A.
- 2011-01-24 IT begins to failscade, loses x13 and FinFleet. Goons become largest alliance in game, and TEST is second largest.
- 2011-01-25 Siege of 6VDT-H begins.
- 2011-01-25 ToddTheFrog, a 3 day old Dreddit character, asks innocently in fleet chat if his Target Painter Vigil is helping the battle during fleet action. This charms the FC, DBRB, so much that he instructs everyone in fleet to send Todd ISK. He ends up with 750m. Todd subsequently redistributes the wealth in the DeeDeeReddit newbie channel.
- 2011-01-28 CCP pulls another :ccp:, some bubbles in 6VDT-H mysteriously go offline during downtime, some IT supercaps make a beeline for the exit the instant servers are back up.
- 2011-01-30 Aceites becomes a Hero Rifter after he tackles a Sabre 150km off station, DBRB asks for people to donate ISK and ends up with 325mil ISK in his wallet.
- 2011-01-31 TEST and allies take the 6VDT-H station and system without a fight, ending the siege.
- 2011-02-08 DBRB convinces Leetcheese to show his dick on cam in return for a titan. We all watch live. Leetcheese doesn't actually get a titan.
- 2011-02-11 TEST starts moving all our shit to Fountain
- 2011-02-14 TEST takes Y-2ANO, the last remaining IT station in Fountain.
- 2011-02-23 CCP rejects our dinosaur alliance logo. There is much rejoicing.
- 2011-03-25 First TEST alliance presentation at CCP fanfest made by Michael Bolton Video and Slideshow
- 2011-04-05 Our great leaders decide to move our home from 6VDT to LIWW, most likely motivated by the new patch nerfing sanctums and the availability of good missions on NPC Fountain.
- 2011-04-25 And so began the Second Great TS Racism Forum War.
- 2011-04-27 BiggerDangDude gets set Read-only on the forums for our sins.
- 2011-05-08 Montolio steps down as CEO and rob3r replaces him as CEO. Slight hiccup occurs when it is discovered rob3r does not have Corporate Management trained.
- 2011-05-09 rob3r hands over Dreddit corporate CEO to BoodaBooda, leaving him to concentrate on his alliance leadership position.
- 2011-05-27 rob3r announces that TEST will reset NC (recording)
- 2011-06-13 DurrHurrDurr discovers how to whisper everyone logged into Teamspeak. Discussion rooms are never the same again.
- 2011-07-19 Notchicken Gets drunk, gets on tinychat, put on a dress, and talked about going to children's camp. (PIX: Notchicken) (VIDEO! Notchicken's Dress)
- 2011-07-21 squiggly12 and fake Ford gank a hulk in Deltole causing the extraction of maximum tears from a carebear redditor. Carebear rages on /r/evedreddit causing TEST to wardec his corp/alliance.
- Xystance announces he'll stop playing Eve forever.
- 2011-09-12 TEST deploys from 6VDT-H to Y-2ANO to bring the fight closer to Delve.
- 2011-09-13 DurrHurrDurr is a guest on EVE Radio during a boring discussion, which is promptly "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'd". Sadly no recording was taken due to everything else being ridiculously boring.
- 2011-09-13 Alliance logistics SBU loads of Morsus Mihi systems, followed by Goons and TEST fucking their shit up when they come to defend their systems. An MM spy for Goons kept getting the POS password which a supercap was sat and kept trying to bump it out, but ultimately to no avail. MM comms were allegedly buzzing with anger due to the POS password getting leaked twice in a row.
- Herp McDerpinstan sponsored a Jita op lead by SilentMajority. Unfortunately, highsec decided that that was the one week to end wardecs with TEST. After a few unsuccessful ganks and a few more successful ones, the order was given out to spam Jita local as well as the recruitment channel. Afterwards, CCP Retrofire notified Montolio and told him to cease spamming. Unfortunately, he mistakenly typed "seize" instead of "cease" and the entirety of TEST followed his command and seized the Recruitment channel as well as the Help channel. This led to both channel being shut down/put into moderated mode and got TEST banned from the help channel for a week or so.
- Xystance comes back to Eve, and returns to highsec to lead people who are even worse at this game than he is.
- Sajuukthanatoskhar joins TEST after his own corporation gets kicked out by angering Le Montolio. He joins an even worse corp, Martyr's Vengence
- 2011-11-09 DurrHurrDurr is temp banned, although at first we think he is permabanned because we are terrible.
- 2011-11-09 The campaign to destroy Chribba is announced. No one in Test actually hates Chribba, but knowing how the highsec pubbies will react is reason enough.
- 2011-11-10 CCP finally approves Middle Management Dino as the official TEST logo. Much of TEST believes that the riftersickle was still better. (lol no one believes this)
- 2011-11-19 TEST finally kills a Rorqual that was not blue for once.
- 2011-11-26 During the Providence campaign a TEST fleet actually gets through a Titan Bridge in one go. This has got to be a first.
- 2011-12-03 CCP un-biomassed Ylca and he rejoined Dreddit.
- 2011-12-10 Evian Drinker - a one day old newbie - managed to tackle Tengus during an impromptu PL fleet.
- 2011-12-26 The invasion of Vale of the Silent begins. TEST decides we can wear our big-boy pants and not have goon-bro assistance.
- 2011-12-28 OWN Alliance presents their nice slope for all to see. WN. decides Eve is terrible and space is overrated. Everything going OKAY in Vale.
- 2012-01-01 TEST gets the first supercap kill of 2012 by awoxing a ratting nyx. Spiritkill sees this as a way to make up for his voice cracks and is forever :smug:.
- 2012-01-0* Raiden. (correctly) decides that WN. is dead weight and starts blapping TEST POSes left and right. Every single day for two weeks we save a br0ski tech moon.
- 2012-01-07 TEST decides the big boy pants are too hard to wear when they contain titans being shoved up your ass. TEST redeploys to Geminate to assist in the fight against SOLAR FLEET.
- 2012-01-23 Xystance finally gets tired of leading terrible people in high-security space, and goes back to leading terrible people in null-security space by returning to TEST.
- 2012-01-28 TEST kills a Titan before it self-destructed by themselves.
- 2012-02-03 CCP Diagoras's Dev blog singles out TEST for building the most rifters in EVE.
- 2012-02-08 pound_of_caffeine (who later deletes his Reddit account like an infant) gets rejected by dreddit, and vows to have his revenge... nothing happens. Initial post with pathetic threats, Followup post with additional (pathetic) threats
- 2012-02-09 BoodaBooda cripples TEST by dissolving B0RT and stealing or destroying the B0RT Assets (Video Link, Reddit Link) For $1000 in game time (PLESK?, PLEX?, Something like that) Except that he doesn't!
- 2012-02-28 Montolio decides enough is enough and resets BDEAL, who were officially moving to NPC space to regroup but unofficially getting kicked from Fountain by TEST. Well that's what they told FA - who agreed to let BDEAL crash on their couch. Announcement
- 2012-03-21 Broski Implodes yet again.
- 2012-04-?? End of the northern campaign, Razor is back in Tenal.
- 2012-04-28 Mittens 30 day ban expires and Jita burns.
- 2012-04-28 Dreddit dissolves due to the master spywork of Games Jibson aka jjjggg50 aka Prencleeve Grothsmore aka stupid kid that needs to see a shrink. Oh wait, no he didn't.
- 2012-05-01 The Delve gudfights campaign begins
- 2012-05-07 Baron von Beijendorf - an adorable newbie - was killed by an officer spawn, after some time Myravingian and some others managed to blow the officer up. Myravingian then decided not to give the newbie a cut of the loot but rather gloat about it in alliance chat. AD Thread
- 2012-05-09 Wrecking Shots are asked to leave TEST as they have failed to integrate.
- 2012-05-13 Fweddit, reddit's faction warfare corporation is founded, several Dreddit veterans put alts into Fweddit and get to experience the early days once again
- 2012-05-28 The 99 Percent manage to grab ZXB-VC in Delve on their own
- 2012-06-09 The 99 Percent take a couple of systems in Delve by accident
- 2012-06-19 The Delve gudfight campaign ends with the arrival of the CFC, further escalating the conflict
- 2012-06-28 Selma Body gets space fired, ReK_ is made a logistics director
- 2012-07-?? The CFC withdraws from the Delve campaign
- 2012-07-20 TEST officially withdraws from the CFC, we're officially running our own coalition at this point
- 2012-08-15 While we were doing convoys from 1DH to K-6K, -A- managed to drop supers on a carrier that had jumped to the K-6k beacon. After the carrier died Makalu warped the supers to the station, pings went off and the Dictor cache - that had recently been moved to K-6K - was used to bubble them. Fifteen -A- supers died, one Hel managed to warp out. Grath wrote some words.
- 2012-08-31 Dave06 was fed up with the game and decided that - one day after being accepted into Alliance Logistics and given roles - to steal the Logi hangar. He then contracted everything to Dovinian's JF service so that "his" assets could be transported to Jita. Unfortunately for him, Dovinian spotted the Station Warehouses and alerted the Logistics Directors. His former assets were auctioned off and the proceeds were transferred to the Reimbursement Wallet. Sale threads:  and  News post: Mittani DOT COM
- Everyday for the entirety of September Lee ChanKa forms a fleet at 1500 Eve to incap the 5V- jumpbridge and the whole of the HBC goes out and kills him.
- 2012-10-20 The Zenk Incident: Sperg Squad member Zenk Faswell streamed his dominatrix girlfriend dominating her bitch boy while giving shoutouts to various alliance members. All on TEST Radio. http://soundcloud.com/akiej/mumble-10-20-12-zenks-gf-beats
- 2012-11-? Elements of the CFC including FA begin being reset by TEST.
- 2012-11-13 We have always been at war with Esoteria
- 2012-11-19 Nynjato once again recruitment scammed with a Dreddit character Free Aeon, fallout
- 2012-11-23 IPB's reputation system was disabled (news post), which resulted in some pretty hilarious threads: 1 2 3
- 2012-11-25 Sperg Squad executes Order 66, moves to NPC Pure Blind, and starts killing FA ratters.
- 2012-12-03 Sperg Squad discovers that some FA corps have Fweddit set blue when iniquita's alt is kicked from Fweddit for awoxing.
- 2012-12-27 FA drops a new outpost next door to NPC Pure Blind in an attempt to put an end to Sperg Squad's shenanigans.
- 2013-01-03 FA moves their capital system from L-C in Fade to 3V8 in Pure Blind. Upon noticing that 3V8 only has 5 moons, Sperg Squad drops a small POS causing yet another diplomatic incident.
- 2013-01-03 Martyr's Vengence were fed up with a member taking advantage of their supercap subsidies to get into PL, they killed the Aeon they've built for him. Killmail
- 2013-01-13 Sperg Squad and Predditors show up to an FA stratop with a small bomberwing. After this FA finally realizes that we could still see the op posts on their forums. This also marks the first time NUXI has ever FCed a bomberwing and not been blueballed.
- 2013-01-26 Montolio leaves Fras in charge. Fras proceeds to go mad with power and resets Goonswarm.
- 2013-01-26 Fras and Beffah declare war with everyone in Eve that isn't blue over and moves TEST back to K-6. Everyone that isn't blue moves to NPC Delve.
- 2013-01-27 DBRB jumped his Titan into a lowsec system instead of bridging a fleet. This resulted in one of the biggest Supercap brawls. Killmails: #1 #2 #3 Battle report TM.com newspost
Yet another lost month!
- 2013-03-05 Hamo Acami goes on a hilarious awoxing spree causing around 35b of damage to terribly fit ratting ships. 
- 2013-03-21 Montolio stepped down as Dreddit CEO, TEST executor. Boodabooda took over as CEO of Dreddit and Fras/Ingen run TEST. Fras/Ingen proceed to toss HBC leadership to Sort Dragon because fuck that noise.
- 2013-03-21 NORK. leaves TEST taking much of Zulu squad's membership with it.
- 2013-03-25 Fras writes up a massive CEO update about changes in TEST. TEST avoids failcascade once again. TEST Newspost
- 2013-05-02 Dovinian and Jinli Mei become co-CEOs of Dreddit
- 2013-05-04 A week after being made Test Alliances Executor, and drunk with power, BoodaBooda resets the HBC during his first SOTA addressand recalls Test to NOL. Raiden., Tribe, Executive Outcomes and Kill it with Fire are the only alliances to remain blue to Test. Test enters a period of great jubilation.
- 2013-06-06 The Mittani announces the CFC invasion of Fountain.
- 2013-06-07 TEST deploys to Karan to mount their defence.
- 2013-07-28 Test Alliance engages CFC in the biggest clusterfuckyou space battle in gaming history, to the point that several allies were locked out from jumping in because "hardware" issues prevented them from doing so. With amazing TiDi ongoing and constant crashes the battle resolved without reinforcement fleets coming in and the current fleets that were in 6-VDT engaged for hours (in real time lol) before making a tactical retreat. Only to shortly return to deliver a fuck you and taking out a dreadnought before calling the op.
- 2013-07-29 TEST concedes the loss of Fountain and returns to NOL in Delve.
- 2013-08-10 TEST 3.0 is announced and BoodaBooda begins the Great Purgening 2013 by asking 8 corps to leave TEST. Over the following weeks many others choose to follow.
- 2013-08-10 Faced with the unwelcome prospect of another defensive Sov war to hold Delve, TEST announces "Didn't want that Sov anyway" and moves to Soliara in Aridia.
- 2013-09-10 After brooding for a month in lowsec, TEST embarks on the next leg of it's journey by moving to a new home in G-0Q86, Curse.
- 2013-09-30 BoodaBooda steps down as TEST CEO and returns to leading Dreddit. SkierX becomes the new alliance CEO.
- 2013-10-02 Freed from the shackles of alliance leadership, BoodaBooda realises EvE is fun again and leads Dreddit on a 2 week ganking spree in highsec. Many tears are harvested.
- 2013-10-11 SkierX leads TEST on it's first foray into Faction Warfare by joining the Caldari Militia, from the new staging system in Tamo, Lone Trek.
- 2013-10-11 Predditors deploys to the North to begin harvesting the tears of Goon renters.
- The return of Daley
- 2013-12-22 During the End of Year SOTA, SkierX announces that TEST will be joining forces with Insidious Empire to invade Vale of the Silent, home of Gentlemen's Agreement and Goon renters. TEST relocate to Otsela, The Forge for the deployment.
- 2014-1-3 Sajuukthanatoskhar and his intrepid followers take sovrenity in 669-IX. Kurator and him save the TCU from 9 Dreadnoughts and 5 supercarriers worth of DPS and post a glorious thread about it, causing much jubilation.
- 2014-02-10 Husker admin leaves Dreddit on it's 4th birthday, immediately prior to the HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREDDIT fleet.
- 2014-02-12 Sajuukthanatoskhar puts all of his efforts into TRYRM to help find a cure for Fleet Commaningitus as it slays another two people in TEST today
- 2014-02-18 TEST blaps 2 CSAAs in Fountain aborting a Wyvern and a titan. Yay, we're relevant again! ( This was led by naliao vee, sorry i want to be relevant too )
- 2014-03-02 TEST joins the HERO Coalition. Much Fedora tipping occurs and many authentic females were offended by fake females.
- 2014-04-02 TEST has usurped the meaning of classy from BNI. The Cordelia incident occurs and TRYRM almost recruits her.
- 2014-04-03 Predditors announces total superiority campaign over Providence and its hapless denizens
- 2014-04-25 Sajuukthanatoskhar announces he had a Titan tackled and does a bait and switch for an ihub grind, falling from grace in spectacular style and loses FC tags
- 2014-05-18 GE- is now taken. The last bastion of -A- is now held under BNI control and TEST declares formal victory.
- 2014-05-19 Formal Ratting policies reserved for Nullsec were reinstated by the great Sajuukian Assembly, voted in under the guardianship of TRYRM's Chief Legislaturic Chamberpot.
- 2014-05-28 Today Oode22 was right about something.
- 2014-06-01 Sajuukthanatoskhar gets his FC tags back
- 2014-06-07 Sajuukthanatoskhar's AUTZ finishes off the final station timers of Catch, achieving glorious victory within TEST and becoming relevant again.
- 2014-08-17 Huskeradmin becomes the second member of the Honored and Benevolent Devastating Bomb Runs on Temp Blues Society of Fleet Commanders.
|Dreddit Related Links:|
|Membership Requirements||Alliance Rules||Test Alliance Leadership||Why Dreddit?|
|Dreddit History||About Dreddit||New Member Guide||Operational Security|